Sunday, February 24, 2008

My New Litter Box

I have a new litter box! Mommy decided to replace my old litter box since I've outgrown it. I can't fit into my old box and has difficulty moving about. Time really flies, mommy lamented. It was not too long ago that the litter box appears too big for me.

My litter box habit is a little peculiar - I'd stand up to that. I love to dig a lot before I do my business and I love to pile the litter up high after I am done. Mommy thinks I am a perfectionist.

Here's my old pretty pink litter box:-

And here's my new Petmate Deluxe Hooded Litter Pan Set



Not as pretty as my old one but it gives me plenty of room. Of course, mommy has to remove the clear door because I won't go in there otherwise. It also has a Zeolite filter to help absorb poop smell, not that there's anything wrong with my poop anyway. Humans!

Mommy is wondering what she should do with my old litter box. Do you think she can donate it to the shelter? Mommy will find a way I hope since I hate to see it go wasted.

Did I tell you that I actually have to litter boxes? I normally pee in one and poop in another. Here's the other litter box I have:-
So, what goes into my litter box? It's a mixture of World's Best Cat Litter and Nature's Miracle Odor Control Clumping Cat Litter of course.





Don't you think I have a wonderful life? Practically all my needs are well taken care of. I really love being where I am. *You are a sweetheart Lucy Belle* - mommy's been telling me countless times. I'm sure I am!

1 comments:

neverfull March 12, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

hi lucy belle! i found your site via a link on noa & ash's site. i used to have a pretty pink booda dome litter box. see a photo of it here on my blog: http://www.freewebs.com/myhellokitten/pottytrainingblog.htm?blogentryid=2773179

but mommy is training me to use a human toilet so the litter box has been put away. i really like your blog. do you want to be friends?

hello (& human mom jenny)

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP