Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's all my mommy's fault!


Yeap, it's been a year and more since mommy ever paid attention to my blog. But fear not, although she deserted my blog, she took very good care of me. I do understand that things don't always go smoothly for hoomans, and sometimes they get distracted. So, it is her fault but I won't hold it against her.

She did some updating to this blog so I will say she isn't that bad after all. There's a new product highlight, food recommendation, toy (oh yay!) and she also added a new recommended book - Dr. Pitcairn's New Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats. You can find them all on the right side bar. She promised me that she will continue to work on more updates so lets see if she will keep her words shall we?

Anyway, back on track a bit so here's two recent videos of me. Just to remind all of you what a wonderful cat I am. =^o^=



In this video, mommy said that I took a big bite of food and ran away. I objected. I did not run, I walked away graciously, like a cat.



I have no idea what made the treats fall off the ball but hey, if rolling it means more treats falling off, then by all means...

3 comments:

The Creek Cats May 23, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Hi Lucy Belle, so great to see you again! We've missed you! We've enjoyed your videos. Looks like you were having so much fun with the treat ball! you have a really pretty pink fountain!

Noir the Texas Tabby May 23, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Hello there, Ms. Lucy Bell--I think you're gorgeous!! I'm glad your Mommy has come back to your blog, because I look forward to reading and seeing more of you! My human Tommy says you're a pretty kitty--and I agree!

Noir

Chris September 13, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

I should definitely pronounce, I'm impressed with your web site. Thank you for taking time publishing this. This kitty are so cute. I enjoy looking at your website.

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP