Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All about Monsters! Slimey!


Wuahahahahahha!!! That is a most unflattering picture of me and mommy had to put it up for all to see. But in this pic, you can see clearly my plush belly fur, which has all grown back in and I no longer have to feel half naked at all times! The spay episode is now all behind me and I am as fit as ever. Judging from my size now, you can be sure that I am feeling superb and running my household the way it should.

A few days ago, we had a hairball attack. It's all due to mommy running empty on my delish hairball treats. Now, that got me and mommy thinking if that hairball treat is a miracle or a curse. Or was it merely coincident that the week I miss my treat, the hairball monster came out and wreck havoc. Anyway, I don't really want to talk about that embarrassing hacking episode but mommy felt that it's one of those things that you just can't hide from.

So, mommy heard me hacking and coughing and she was in a worse predicament than me. I just wanted to get the hairball outta me but she was clucthing her chest as if her heart will just pop out had she not hold on to it dearly. After a few split seconds, the slimy monster made its exit. Phew! What a relief for me but for mommy, it's one of those yuckiest things she has ever seen.

Being a cat is not a bed or roses really. Hairball is one of those things that makes being a cat a real pain in the bum. Now that mommy finally went out and stock up on a dozen packages of my hairball treat, I sure hope the monster will exit via the backdoor from now on.

And talking about a monster, I've got a really awesome video to share. Check it out!


0 comments:

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP