Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Catsite Kittehs!

LOOK!! The Catsite Kittehs made an appearance too!

Chance - You're home late, but I saved you a spot right here...

Ariel - Whoa, your BOO BOO is way more serious than mine fer sure!

Willow - Vision of a true goddess

Rusty and Dusty - any moar room in there fer me?

Mittens - DND!

Monster - All 'nipped out with his catnip mouse!

Hennesy - Ooohhh... you can't be more gorgeous than me!

Woodward - where are my reading glasses?

Grover - Which book would you like today?


Spooky Bear - I spook, therefore I am!

Leo - Mph? No moar food?

Peanut - I'm a little teapot, short and stout ....

Grabat - The taxman's here! The taxman's here!

Ziggy - Gettin' jiggy wif it!

Wyatt - Another cup of joe would be nice!

Gonzo - Wut? I wasn't trying to to do anything wrong!

Mai Sai - Tis beanbag good!


Snoop Dog (from Caster) -

DIS CHKN MAH MOMMY SED SHE MADE
4 MAH BIRFDAI BUT I FINKZ IZ STORE BUYD

Izadore aka Izzie (from Catster) - Ok, I am ready, you can come pet me now ...


Wilson (from Catster) : I am not doing any interviews, talk to mah agent!

Shadow (from Catster) : My rump always gets in the way, always!

4 comments:

Sweet Purrfections October 25, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

Your captions have captured the pictures perfectly!

Lucy Belle October 26, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Thank you! The pictures actually spoke for itself. :)

Maggie May October 29, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

It is very nice to meet you Lucy Belle. We saw you over on the catblogosphere, so we wanted to come by and say Hi!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

Hi Lucybelle thanks for making my kitties Shadow and Wilson CatStars :)

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP