Saturday, May 2, 2009

The egg carton

Mommy has been thinking of ways to reuse things around the house and she came up with a brilliant idea to make me work for my treats. Not to say that I am totally excited about it but it's fun so I think this will make other kitties happy.

Mummy placed the carton on the floor and filled them with yummy treats

Intrique by the box and the nice smell of treats, I inched closer to inspect!

Hey, there is something in there, let me check it out with my paw

Oh, yeah, scoop it out - make sure you situate yourself properly so your paw can reach further

There you go! I made it, treat now on the floor so time to dig in!!

11 comments:

The Island Cats May 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Whew! That's too much work for us!

Anonymous May 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

That would be a great idea for a cat exercise video! Not that Crikey would exert himself, mind you. ~Tristan

Tuck May 2, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Do the treats taste better when you have to work for them?

Laila and Angel Minchie May 2, 2009 at 7:41 PM  

Well, now, that looks like fun!

PDX pride May 2, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Cool! Have you ever tried a treat ball? We've got one by "Go, Cat, Go" and we love it. You roll it with your paw and a treat falls out, so it's a toy and a treat!

Cats of Wildcat Woods May 3, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

We will have to try that- looks like fun. Mom hides treats for us to find when she is at work!

BooBoo May 3, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

My head is small enough. I'll bet I could get those treats without using my paws.

Cats~Goats~Quotes May 4, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

What a neat idea. Mom will probably have to try that for us!
~ The Bunch

meowmeowmans August 7, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

That looks like fun! We're going to have to try that with our kitties. :)

Just Ducky August 16, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

That just gave mum an idea to do with her next empty egg carton.

e-learning February 7, 2010 at 3:22 AM  

She looks adorable! Very cute!

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP