Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Litter box duties mommy!! NOW!


Here's the thing. I think mommy is slacking. Yes she is. I had to remind her to do her litterbox duties now. You see, it was very early in the morning, I'd say about 4am and when a girl has to go, she has to go. So, gingerly, I head to my litterbox. And what did I see?? Clumps! Clumps! To my horror, mommy has completely forgotten to scoop. She is rarely this forgetful though. I can't go and do my business in a dirty box!

So, I tried cleaning it myself. I pawed at the sides of my box, oh so hard did I pawed! And I knew I made loud noises too, just imagine the sound of my paws against the box .. seesh, seesh, seesh, seesh, on and on I go.

Hah! Then mommy woke up. She can barely open her eyes and she asked me what's the matter? I sat next to my box, peering in and looking up at her. Well mommy, what do you think it's the matter! With a heavy sigh, mommy apoligized and finally scooped the litter. Thanks mommy! Right after my litter box has been cleaned, I jumped right in to relieve myself.

P/S : Happy Earth Day everyone! FYI, my litter is all natural and biodegradable! We cats have to contribute to this happy place that we call home too!

9 comments:

PDX pride April 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Happy Earth Day! Glad you woke your mommy up so she could scoop. That's such an important duty! Our mommy sometimes forgets, too, and then we have to vocally remind her.

The Creek Cats April 22, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Happy Earth Day! Way to do your part for the environment!
Our mommy can be a bit forgetful sometimes.

Luna und Luzie April 22, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Happy Earth Day !
Oh, don´t worry, our mom forget this sometimes too. Olli remind her if he throw out lot the cat litter when he dig his pooop...hahaha

Tuck April 22, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Mine forgets sometimes too. What would they do if we weren't around to remind them of things?

The Island Cats April 22, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

You gotta train her better....

Happy Earth Day to you!

Lisa April 22, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Happy Earth Day! You gotta stay on top of your bean about that scooping! :)

Parker April 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Happy Earth Day Sweetie!

Milton April 22, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Boy oh boy, do I hear ya on this!
I also have a problem with mine food dish. I don't care is there are crunchies in there, I want fresh.
*Bah*

Jans Funny Farm May 11, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Now that's the way to train your pet human!

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP