Friday, April 3, 2009

Why..hello there!

Yes, I know it has been way too long since mommy help me update my blog. Things has been getting rather hectic and mommy's been bogged down by something that she won't tell me. But all is well now it seems and mommy said she will help me update this. Yay!

I went for my wellness check up in January and got all my shots UTD. I weigh at 11lbs now and the vet told mommy that this is my optimum weight and I shouldn't grow any bigger. So, I got my booster shots along with the rabies shot. Didn't hurt a bit! The only thing that bugs me was the trip from home to the vet. I don't really like being squeezed into the cat carrier. I remembered the carrier to be a whole lot spacious but now, it seems like mommy's shoes closet! Oh wait, maybe the carrier didn't shrink..I just grew!

Life is good here and I am having a blast. Spring is here and that means my birdie friends are coming to visit me more often now. And I also happen to notice bigger birds that shines at night, making really loud noise. Their lights blinks too, pretty entertaining if you ask me but I am afraid if the big bird might try to land on the roof. That'd be wrong .. so wrong! Mommy called the birds planes .. but they sounded really scary though. When one flew nearby, I'd rather go and hide. I don't like them at all. My small bird friends are much friendlier. They sing beautiful songs too!

And to all who are worried about me, please be assured that I am doing really good and mommy is taking good care of me. Thanks so much for noticing my absence. I hope to be back more frequently now. =^^=




6 comments:

Cat with a Garden April 3, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

So glad to hear from you, Lucy Belle! Not so glad that your mommy had such a rough time. Yay to Spring and it's birdies! Everyone feels much better in Spring...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

The Island Cats April 3, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Hi ya, Lucy Belle! Thanks for visiting us today! We're glad your welll and back blogging!

Mickey's Musings April 3, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Hi Lucy!!! It's nice to see you back :) You are looking very pretty too :)
If you have to go to the Vet,it's good to have a great check up !!!!!
WE are looking forward to Spring too!!! Winter has stayed too long ;)
See you again soon :)
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Sabrina, Sam and Simon April 4, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Lucy Belle, we know all about the lack of help with the blog thingy! We wish spring would stay here for good, it gets warm and then it gets cold again ... sighs ... we are so glad you are enjoying it, especially the birdies! And we also think you are a very pretty girl!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Sabrina, Sam and Simon April 4, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Lucy Belle, you put a link on the CB today, right? It doesn't work for us ... we wanted to let you know so you can check it out just in case it doesn't work for other kitties too!
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Tuck April 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Hi there Lucy Belle! It's great to meet you!

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP