Monday, April 20, 2009

Mommy miss bottle feeding me ...

Mommy is getting a tad nostalgic. Blame it on the weather. Drats! It's raining outside but don't say it is raining cats and dogs. Only dogs rain on your parade, we cats have better things to do, like napping and redecorating your house and of course, painting your couch via well placed scratches and tons of fur! Mommy being the silly bean, took out the bottle from the cabinet and gave it to me. I sniffed it and walked away. My bottle days are way over mommy. Accept the fact that I am no longer that small helpless kitten. Nope, I am my own lady cat now. And also, what am I going to do with an empty bottle? Fill it up with yummy milk and we'll talk.

8 comments:

The Creek Cats April 20, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Oh how precious!!! You were such a kyoot little baby on the bottle, Lucy Belle!

Our mom and dad bottle-fed Maya and Chevelle when they were abandoned babies. They will be turning 9 years old May 1st.

Laila and Angel Minchie April 20, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Oh my! Now, that's one teenie, tiny cutie pie kitten if we ever saw one! Lucy Belle, how could you Momma not resist keeping you? And what a gorgeous gal you grew up to be!

JEWELGIRL April 20, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

What a precious photo, I miss those
kitten days sooo much! Spooky Do
has black whiskers but a little
(recent) gray/white under his chin!

The Island Cats April 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

OMC!!!! Mom is squeeeee'ing so loud we can't stand it!!!!

She sez you were so cute!!!!! (Yeah, we think so too!)

Tuck April 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Oh my!!! Look how tiny and adorable you were!!!! My mom is squealing because she said that picture is just too cute! You are right about the humans not wanting to accept that we are grown up. Mine still calls me a baby!

Anonymous April 20, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

You were so tiny! Your Mom did a great job helping you to grow up:)

Us4 Cats April 20, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

awwww kissess all over that itty bitty kitty.

PDX pride April 22, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Awwwww! You were such a cute kitten! And are such a pretty grown-up cat.

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP