Sunday, May 30, 2010

Easy Sunday

Sunday is here again. To me, everyday is a Sunday but mommy says Sunday is her special day. As usual, I spend my Sunday laying around and sitting quietly not to disturb mommy's special day. She thinks I look cute and proceeded to take some unflattering pictures of me. Oh well, as long as it makes her happy.

I have a really cool new toy to play with! It's called the Peek A Prize Box. I think all kitties should meow to their mommy to get them one. It is a lot of fun and the best part it, there is nom nom in the holes! Who would've known?!

That's the toy in the picture but that cat is not me. Mommy did a youtube video on me playing with the toy ... *blush* so if you wanna see, just go here :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN25O8__VyE


Lets see, what else. Oh, I also got a big and tall scratching post! Mommy said I am a big girl and I need to scratch on a tall post so she got me the Smartcat Ultimate Scratching Post. Whoa! It is huge and I LOVE IT! I could stretch my whole body to the top. Feels so good after a long stretch and scratch. You can find more information on the post at the right side navigation bar. Mommy loved it so much that she chose it as Product Spotlight.

I am happy and feeling blissful today. I hope all of you are too!! =^.^=

7 comments:

meowmeowmans May 30, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

What great pictures, Lucy Belle! We heard it was your purrthday, so we came over to wish you a good one. Did you get your Peek A Prize Box and big and tall scratching post for your purrthday?

Lucy Belle May 30, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Hello! No, my birthday is not until October actually. I got the toy and scratching post because mommy and daddy both said I am a very good girl!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte May 30, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Cute belly - snorggles!!!

Thanks for coming by. Much as I love treats, I need my tent for the coming wintry days.

Hannah and Lucy May 31, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

Nice to meet you Lucy Belle - thank you for calling to see us. We see your Mom is like ours and takes some very unflattering poses instead of waiting for the cute ones!

The Creek Cats May 31, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Looks like you're having a great time!!

noa_and_Ash May 31, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Meow Lucy Belle!! Your new toy looks cool!! Yeah we should meow to our mommy to get them ^_^!! Thanks for sharing! BTW, we have the same scratching post and love it~!!

World of Animals, Inc January 24, 2020 at 3:37 PM  

We just love your cute photos. Your Sunday's look to be very relaxing. The sitting pose photo is just too cute. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend.
World of Animals

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP