Monday, May 31, 2010

Is it Summer yet?



I don't know about you but I feel like Summer is coming soon. It is such a hot day today. I didn't feel like eating lunch. Got mommy very worried today. I just laid down the whole day today and I don't feel like moving much. Mommy got some very nice cooling paper and she rub a dub me all over. Ahhhh....that felt so good.

It wasn't until much later that my appetite came back. Mommy lit up when she saw me finally eating. Although she had to throw away my lunch and gave me a new one. It's getting cooler now so I am feeling much better.

Mommy is always worried when summer approaches. She gives me extra water bowls and she put floating ice cubes in them. I love playing with the cubes and splashing water everywhere. Of course, mommy will have to then clean up but I don't think she minds.

I hope this Summer won't be too hot. I really don't like it because I feel sleepy all the time. I am sure mommy will find ways to cool me off though. How does your mommy help you feel cool in the summer? Maybe you can share some tips with my mommy.

11 comments:

The Island Cats May 31, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

It's been hot here too...we don't feel like eating much when it's hot either...we lay around alot trying to stay cool. We like your idea of ice cubes in the water bowl...not only do they keep your water cool, you gotta cool toy to play with!

Hannah and Lucy June 1, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Oh my paws and whiskers Lucy Belle - we could be twin sisfurs except my nose isn't white! We'll have to start our own "Lucy Club"

Goldie, Shade and Banshee June 1, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

We never get too hot here as we have a passive solar house that keeps the sun out during the real hots months. The PM does give us Ice cubes too though.

dining tables June 2, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

I think it is hot everywhere I go! Even if I try to cool myself down, one move and you are all drenched in sweat.

Chris June 4, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Almost.....

Unknown January 20, 2011 at 4:55 PM  

Glad all is well with the little one. I saw this article on cats and knew you had to read it. http://www.felines4us.com

Carolyn Johnson January 22, 2011 at 4:33 AM  

Maybe it's the climate change, the rest of the world suffer from certain changes of weather. We have to do something about it, all of us is responsible for this. Lets help each other and save our mother earth.

GreatGranny July 21, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

Hi, Lucy Belle, I saw your blog on someone else's. I need to tell Mom to put ice cubes in my fountain, maybe I'd use it. I'm a ladycat too and I blog. You and Mom stay cool. I lay on my pillow under the AC vent.

World of Animals, Inc December 16, 2019 at 10:30 AM  

Lucy Belle, we hope you enjoyed a wonderful summer. Your mom has no need to worry cause she is leaving you enough water bowls to stay hydrated. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Anonymous May 5, 2021 at 4:28 PM  

makasih atas artikelnya,


visit our website href="https://ittelkom-jkt.ac.id/"

href="http://akademitelkom.ac.id/"

Sami April 2, 2022 at 4:50 AM  

I love these type of dogs thank you
best dog care collars and fences

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP