Friday, January 25, 2008

Early Christmas Present

November 28th, 2007

Daddy got me a new toy and it's huge! It's called a Kitty Kat Circus and mommy just unwrapped it for me yesterday. I love it. I can pounce and jump and leap and mommy said that daddy got this for me because I have been extremely nice. Daddy said the present is a reward for my good behavior and for using my litter box regularly.


Mommy got me a lot of toys but daddy's toy is the best. Sorry mommy, I love all your toys too but hehehe ... I think the Kitty Kat Circus is what I wanted to play with now. She got a bit upset when she threw me a fishy fun toy, which used to be my favorite and I didn't budge. Instead, I ran towards daddy's toy. I mean, it's new and exciting and I just want to explore more. So, don't worry mommy, after a few days, I'll come back for your toy.

I have a huge box of toy which mommy kept away from my sight. I don't know about you, but I think I have more toys than anyone else here. I spy something big and nice the other day, still in the box so maybe that's my real Christmas present. I'll be patient and be a good girl and when Christmas comes, I'll get to see what it is!

0 comments:

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP