Friday, January 25, 2008

"Making breads", "treading the grapes", "fur massage",- "making biscuits", "making muffins", "pressy paws"

January 23rd, 2008

Whatever the name is, I have started to do it. I've never really take up kneading just until about 2 days ago. Mommy's been reading about this and wonders why I don't knead. Maybe she thought, because I am entirely hand raised, and have no knowledge of kneading my furmommy's teat to get the milk to flow.

So, there I was, on the bed with mommy, and I started pushing against her arm. It was a very small movement at the beginning and then it grew stronger and more efficient. And mommy went ... OOooOOOooo ... Lucy Belle, you are kneading!!

I guess this is supposed to be a good thing since mommy did not stop me from doing it at all. And now, whenever I settle in for a nap, I'll knead my blanket for a few minutes, purr, do a bit of grooming and zzzzzzz

Oh, did I also tell you about my new cat tree. Simply PAWSOME! It measures 78" high with 2 perches, nine posts (sisal) and seven levels. And on top of that, it comes with a comfortable condo, which has now becomes my favorite napping place. I love climbing and jumping! And mommy's been telling me to scratch only the post when the needs come and I've been a very good girl so far.



((My brand new cat tree))

I have a lot of toys to play with, and a brand new cat tree, and yeah, daddy also got me an activity cube. Mommy thinks I am getting too spoilt but she can help herself. I am being a very good girl and rarely gets into trouble. I really love it here!

0 comments:

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP