Friday, January 25, 2008

Eating On My Own?


November 2nd, 2007

Huh! Mommy mentioned something about *WEANING* and I thought that must be some kind of new food or a new toy. But yesterday morning, when I awoke, and anticipating my bottle from mommy, there is none. Instead mommy place me on the floor with a lot of newspaper and sat me down. Mommy started by putting some stuffs on my mouth and I didn't know what to do so I just walked away.

Mommy carried me back to the same spot and started doing it all again, putting stuffs on my mouth. I tried to remove it and lick it away but WAIT .. it's yummy! So, I licked and licked some more and mommy then place some on her fingers and I kept on licking. Mmmm....

After a while, mommy dipped her fingers into a small dish. I just didn't know what to do so I just kept on licking mommy's fingers. Suddenly, I realized I wasn't licking mommy's fingers anymore but licking the same stuff from the dish. The stuffs, mommy called them my new food, covered my little nose when I dived into the dish and I sneezed and sneezed! Uh! BOO!~ I don't like it!

I don't want to go near the dish which made me messy. My paws are all sticky and I had to shake em real hard but still those food wouldn't budge. EEEKKKK~!

So, MOMMY! NO MORE! I don't want to eat from the dish! I want my BOTTLE! I want my BOTTLE!!!!

Mommy knew I didn't like it so she gave me back my bottle. Heheheh ... she tried again today but NO! I don't want it. I am not ready to lick on my own. I want to SUCK MY BOTTLE!!!!

0 comments:

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP