Thursday, January 17, 2008

Paws Up and Keep Your Tail High Kitties!

It's about time Lucy Belle gets her own blog, announced mommy loudly. I know the darnedest what a blog is but if it sounds good to mommy, I am all for it. So, here I am, trying to compose my thought and channel them to mommy, so she could help me establish a presence on the web.

First and foremost, this blog is all about me and my POV. I know my paws aren't for typing so my mommy will be doing all the labor, much to my relief. Humans are a wonderful breed, if you just manage to tap into their inner self and ignite that *love*, you're set for life. Although I have to admit, that, at 5 days old, I did little of that. The only thing I did was to show that I have a strong will to live, despite all the odds against me.

The beginning of my life is a little cloudy. Unlike all the pedigree snobs, I don't come with a certificate, legalizing me as the spawn of who and who. Heck, I'd be lucky to know that my real parents are both cats and I am not the hybrid of a cat and the alley rat. But rest assured, I have all cat like qualities which definitely place me in the Felis silvestris catus category. Just don't count on me to hunt vermin!

This being my first post, I'll keep it short and sweet. Mommy promised to do regular updates and post lots of pictures. So, a huge HELLO to all as I introduce myself to blogosphere.

I'll leave you with a video mommy made for me ;-

0 comments:

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP