Friday, January 25, 2008

My milk tasted FUNNY!

October 24th, 2007

Mommy fed me this morning and umm..it tasted funny! I really liked it and sucked vigorously! Since I am three weeks old now, mommy began to feed me some semi solid kitten food. She mixed some EVO Kittten Food in a blender with my favorite KMR and warmed it for me. Yum yum!

Mommy thinks it's about time I learn to use the litter box too! She hasn't figured out which one to get me but she is inclined to try World's Best Litter. I can't wait to set my little bum on them.

I am now 11oz and starting to walk! I can walk a short distance before falling a little bit. Yesterday, I climbed on top of a paper roll and the thing went rolling! I freaked out! I don't think I want to try that again, now until I am older.

0 comments:

Lucy Belle ©2008-2010

All rights reserved.

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~Charles Dickens

Action Speaks Louder Than Meows 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP